Nour's blog
Welcome to my blog,
My Name is Mohammed Nour Ezziaidi, but you can only call me ''Nour''. I am from Morocco and I am in Canada since I was 8 years old. About my studies, unfortunately I am in the program ''Tremplin DEC'' because I need to finish some classes from high school like ''Chime'', ''Physique'' and ''Maths SN''. After finishing this program, I will enter the program who is named ''Sciences natures (pures et appliqués)''. I want to do this program, so I can go in university to become an engineer. This is my dream. I need to study hard because everyone told me that ''sciences nature'' is very hard and it is not for everybody. To be successful in this program you need to study hard and take your education really seriously and this is what I am trying to do.
Thank you for reading my blog!
Commentaires
Enregistrer un commentaire